Translate

Monday, August 29, 2016

Gift of the moon!

God's creation
My jubilation
Your beautiful eyes
That sometimes cries
Your whispers soft
Are Like the breeze at the tree top

Your soul purer than gold
Your tiny hands I hold
Wrapped in a rainbow, like sunshine
you are all mine
Dancing like flowers you bring joy
You are my precious boy

Bright and colorful
Like an artist's painting beautiful
You have a smile 
that's longer than a mile
When words you speak
I rise to the top of a peak

You hold my hand 
Not because you can't stand
It's your trick to be with me
Nothing else could make me glee
Behind me you hide
Secure you feel, not that you are shy

Sometimes I scold
If you fall, I assure to hold
Like a shield I stand before you
For every adversity in view
Oh my little tea spoon
You are the gift of the moon

No comments:

Post a Comment